Friday 8 January 2010

January 8th Almost got stuck

Yesterday my daughter and I took a little back lane, and almost got stuck on a steep road, but all turned ok in the end, and by going down this little road I got what I think is the best photo yet with my new camera :o)

I almost missed this beauty sitting on the wall as we drove along !! My best photo so far I think :o)

Photobucket

Along the same lane, is a huge private lake with the Snowdonia mountains in the background, which are all solid pure white now.

Photobucket

This last photo is one I took a couple of days ago, not sure why it appeals to me but it does.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi it's me again the one that use to be on UKH, thought I would give you a name I could go by when I pop in to see you "Lucky" that'll be the name I use. wish it could be different but it can't be so, oh well. Do wish I had never found that site mind.

    Am loving the bird of prey photo, how lucky were you to have found him sitting there so lovely and all.What a joy to come across him.
    Mind you while i do think this is a great photo, I think the robin is the best photo, but that might be because I love robins so much and as we live in the town we don't see too many of them.
    Much love
    Lucky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah much better to have a name of some kind for you ....so lucky it is :o)

    I was very fortunate to catch that buzzard, I'm wondering if they might be territorial birds as it would be nice to get more photo's, plus my daughter wants to take a snap of one too. So once the snow has thawed a bit more, we might go on mission to find out.

    I can't tell you how many photo's of robins we've taken lol I took some yesterday too. They just make me feel happy looking at them, they're so colourful.

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete